INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS. N.196 / 2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data".
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be treated as follows:
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out for registration on the site
and account management (forgotten password recovery, sending of communications, etc.).
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes:
a) is carried out through operations or series of operations indicated in art. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
b) is carried out with the aid of electronic means suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality;
c) it is carried out by the administrator of this site or by personnel directly appointed by him.
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of the requested data is absolutely optional, except as provided in the next point.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Any refusal to provide personal data by the interested party makes it impossible to complete
registration on the site and the services connected to it.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The data collected may be communicated and disseminated to the staff in charge of the administration
of the site and its maintenance, responsible for this procedure or, in any case, involved in it for service reasons,
without the consent of the interested party being necessary;
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights to the interested party:
- right to be informed about the existence or not at the administration of data concerning him,
even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (Article 7, paragraph 1),
their origin (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter a), the purposes and methods of the processing (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of tools electronic (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- right to be informed about the identification data of the owner, of the manager (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter d) and of the representative (Article 5, paragraph 2); - right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the quality of owners, managers or agents (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- right to obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- right to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art . 7, paragraph 3, letter b);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the law have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy and for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or market research or commercial communication (Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a ) and b);
- right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the processing of personal data
- right to appeal to the judicial authority or to the Guarantor to assert the rights listed above (articles 141 and 145).
Pelignashop by Santilli Franca
Via Vecchia to Sulmona, 2
Pratola Peligna (AQ) VAT number 01807730666